Terms and Conditions:
All deposits are refundable if cancellation is made 30 days prior to date of trip in writing or via email.
The guide has the right to cancel the trip at any time due to weather or water conditions.
NY Guide Service and its sub contractors assume no responsibility, however caused, for injury, loss or damage to persons or property in connection with any guiding services rendered.
All participants of guiding excursions agree to the aforementioned statement of disclosure responsibility and liability at the time of booking.
NY FISHING GUIDE © 2017 Site designed byPogos Designs 860-483-8056
REQUIRED BY YOUR FISHING GUIDE - FISHING CHARTERS
- Valid New York State Fishing License - 16 years and older -
- Waders - breathable or neoprene with felt or studded soles -
- Dress accordingly. If you are fishing during the winter time, we recommend dressing in layers, along with the use of Gortex -
- Rain gear -
- A camera -
- Food and beverage -
- A cooler to transport your catch -
- No Illegal Drugs Allowed -
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Rods and reels: Spinning, Centerpin, and Plugging
All terminal tackle, plugs and an assortment of bait.